NEWS | 19. 9. 2016
One of the two halls the Picture Gallery of Olomouc bishops and archbishops in the Olomouc Archdiocesan Museum will be from 20 to 26 September closed. The reason for the closure is the reinstallation of this part of the exhibition after the return of El Greco painting „Adoration of the Shepherds“ to the Metropolitan Museum in New York. To the Picture Gallery will return seven paintings from the Olomouc collections, for example by Elisabetta Sirani (1638-1665), Giovanni Antonio Pellegrini (1675-1741) or by Giovanni Balducci called Cosci (1560–1631).
|Archdiocesan Museum Olomouc||Closed|
|Museum of Modern Art||10 AM - 6 PM|
|Archdiocesan Museum Kroměříž||closed|
Sunday | 2. 4. 2023
Pokladna otevřená út–ne 10-18 hodin, Rezervace na email@example.com
telefon: 585 514 241