MUO is looking for a Custodian in a cultural facility
NEWS: 04 04 2023
If you are interested in working at the MUO as a cCustodian, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 April at the latest. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Ticket checking and ushering at cultural events.
- Supervision in the cultural facility areas open to the public.
- Providing information to visitors.
- Supervising compliance with the operating rules.
- Working in shift work and on weekends and holidays.
- Suitable for pensioners or people with disabilities
What we can offer you:
- Fixed-term employment, 0.6 hours
- Salary classification according to the catalogue of jobs in public administration - 3rd grade, (10.596,-)
- Allowances from the FKSP for meals
- Holidays according to shifts worked